Electronic services of Abu Dhabi traffic Police facilitate online inquiries related to traffic fines, reserved plates, payment receipts, and traffic fines materials. The online services are available for registered users who have a valid Emirates ID card and an active traffic file in Federal Traffic and Licensing System. Registered users have to first login with their credentials and perform the Abu Dhabi traffic fines check for payments and receipts. Abu Dhabi Police GHQ operates the e-Services portal to facilitate online communication with the public users. The online portal also enables the implementation of traffic departments related services such as vehicle registration, certification, and accidents.
Steps for Abu Dhabi Traffic Fines Check
Step 1: Visit the official website of Abu Dhabi Police GHQ The official website can be opened on a computer, mobile device, or laptop with an internet connection. Use the latest version of any one of the popular browsers to quickly open the website. After that, you have to open the e-Services portal at the following link. Step 2: Open the Traffic Fines Inquiry Page
- The home page of Abu Dhabi Police is displayed on the screen with logo and menus.
- Move the cursor over the 'Public Services' item on the main menu below the logo.
- A list of inquiries is displayed for traffic, vehicles, and payments.
- After that, Click the 'TRAFFIC FINES INQUIRY' link in the second row.
Step 3: Fill in the Inquiry Form
- The inquiry form for Abu Dhabi Traffic Fines Check is displayed with a heading.
- The default option is for inquiry by traffic symbol, and you can fill in the correct value.
- You can also inquire the traffic fine by filling in plate data or license information.
- Fill in the correct data and select the correct options from the pull-down menu.
- Check all the input details for correctness and modify if there are any errors.
Ste 4: Submit the Form
- Fill in the compulsory verification code at the end of the inquiry form.
- After that, Click the 'Submit' button at the end of the page.
Step 5: Check the violation and fine amount On the next page, the complete details of the traffic violation and fine are displayed for your benefit. Check and confirm the violation type and the exact fee amount in local currency. The fine amount is displayed in the local currency of UAE dirham, AED or Dhs. Step 6: Pay the fine Click the 'Traffic fine Payment' link in the Most Used Services section on the right side of the page. Log in with your Smart Pass App or register as a new user for login credentials using your mobile number. Pay the fine amount that is specified in Abu Dhabi Traffic Fines Check.
Question & Answer
How many types of online services providing by Abu Dhabi traffic police? The official e-Services portal of Abu Dhabi offers a wide range of online services including public and member services related to vehicles, drivers, traffic profiles and traffic fines. Traffic violation is an offense and the violators have to pay the fines according to the new traffic rules. Can I pay traffic fine offline in Abu Dhabi? The e-Services portal makes it easy for violators to get online and perform the Abu Dhabi traffic fines check and complete the payment procedure. The rules are strictly implemented in the larger interest of both drivers and road users in Abu Dhabi, and the offenders are pinged with black points on the basis of violation type and severity. How much have to pay for the traffic violation? The fines range from 2000 Dhs to 100 Dhs for violations such as driving dangerously (racing), driving without the number plate, jumping red light, broken indicator lights, disturbing use of horn, etc. However, Serious violations such death, accidents, injuries, and driving under influence, etc. are resolved in a court of law. Is there any official mobile app available for paying the traffic fine in Abu Dhabi? Yes, you can pay your traffic fine using android app and IOS both.