When you delete any mail in Gmail, it moves to the trash file which called bin in Gmail. Your deleted emails will be permanently deleted from bin in 30 days. You can recall it before 30 days so you need to delete it before 30 days. You can empty trash in Gmail easily. Let’s learn how you can delete your all emails from bin.
How to empty trash in Gmail through mobile App
You can do the same through mobile apps as well. These are the quick steps to empty your trash with Gmail app. Gmail is available on Android and IOS platforms.
- Open the app: Open the Gmail app and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Tap on three bars: Tap three horizontal bars menu at the top left corner.
- Go to ‘bin’ option: Scroll down and tap on the ‘bin’ option.
- Tap ‘empty bin now’ option: Now tap on ‘empty bin now’ option at the right corner at the top. Tap ok to confirm.
How to empty trash in Gmail on Desktop
- Open your browser: Open your preferred browser on your desktop.
- Open Gmail: Open Gmail and sign in with your account.
- Click on ‘more’ option: Click on ‘more’ option at the right corner below the compose option.
- Go to ‘bin’ option: Scroll down and click on ‘bin’ option there.
- Click on the ‘select’ option: You will see some option with their signs horizontally. Click on the first ‘select’ option. Choose ‘all’ option to mark all mails.
- Choose ‘delete’ option: Your all mails will be marked. Click on ‘delete’ icon option in the horizontal line. Your marked mail will be deleted from the Gmail.
- Your all mails have been deleted and your bin is now empty.
Your all mails has been deleted. Now your bin file is empty. If you delete any mail in future, automatically you will see that mail in bin for next 30 days.