You can search your mails on Gmail by date easily.
- Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account. It’s very easy to find out your all mails by date.
- You can see a search bar at the top of your mail account, where you can read ‘search mail’ in the box.
- Now tap on down sign mark in the right corner of the search bar.
- Now you can see a form where you can select your mail easily. You can fill the details according to you.
- There is an option ‘date within’ there. You can now manage your mails by date there. Select the days in within you want to see your mails and tap the option of ‘search’ at the bottom.